Born in Odessa, Ukraine in 1987, Dmitry started doing street photography after moving to the UK in 2010 and it quickly became his primary interest. In 2013 he became one of the founding members of an international street photography collective called The Street Collective. Dmitry's first personal exhibition was held at the Museum of Western and Eastern Art in Odessa, Ukraine in 2017. Apart from that, Dmitry took part in several group exhibitions in Russia, Europe and the US and was published in various photographic magazines. In 2017 his first book "Heavy Colour" was published in the UK. Dmitry is a co-founder and Creative Director at the London Street Photography Festival.
- 2012 - Shortlisted at Street Photography Festival in Russia
- 2013 - Shortlisted at EASTREET festival in Poland
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Street Photography Festival in Russia
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Urban Picnic Street Photography Competition
- 2014 - Shortlisted at International Street Photography Awards competition
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Miami Street Photography Festival in the US
- 2015 - One of the judges at the Miami Street Photography Festival in the US
- 2016 - 2nd place winner of StreetFoto San Francisco festival with a series of photographs
- 2016 - Shortlisted at Brussels Street Photography Festival in Belgium
- 2017 - Shortlisted at Brussels Street Photography Festival in Belgium
Prints are available for purchasing for most of the photographs on the website. Please contact me directly for more details.
To contact the photographer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org