Born in Odessa, Ukraine in 1987, Dmitry started doing street photography after moving to the UK in 2010 and it quickly became his primary interest. In late 2011 Dmitry founded a street photography collective of Eastern European photographers called Momentum. In 2013 he became one of the founding members of an international street photography collective called The Street Collective. Dmitry took part in several group exhibitions in Russia, Europe and the US and was published in various photographic magazines.
- 2012 - Shortlisted at Street Photography Festival in Russia
- 2013 - Shortlisted at EASTREET festival in Poland
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Street Photography Festival in Russia
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Urban Picnic Street Photography Competition
- 2014 - Shortlisted at International Street Photography Awards competition
- 2014 - Shortlisted at Miami Street Photography Festival in the USA
- 2015 - One of the judges at the Miami Street Photography Festival in the USA
- 2016 - 2nd place winner of StreetFoto San Francisco festival with a series of photographs
- 2016 - Shortlisted at Brussels Street Photography Festival in Belgium
Prints are available for purchasing for most of the photographs on the website. Please contact me directly for more details.
To contact the photographer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org